Fluidra Acquires 72% of WaterLinx

We are happy to announce that WaterLinx is now part of an international leader in the Pool Industry.

Fluidra, a multinational group listed on the Spanish Stock Exchange, recently acquired 72% of WaterLinx, while the remaining 28% stays in the hands of some of the founding WaterLinx shareholders and executives.

Fluidra operates in 44 countries by way of 150 branches and production centres located in the main markets. Fluidra’s products are distributed to more than 170 countries as a result of an extensive sales network. The company specialises in solutions for water conservation, handling, treatment and enjoyment. Respect for water and its rational use are two concepts at the core of the philosophy of the group. The companies which comprise Fluidra have grown with this vision specialising in four business units: water treatment, fluid handling, irrigation and pool wellness.

South Africa is the sixth largest pool market in the world, with nearly 800,000 residential pools and 2,000 public pools; it also serves as a gateway towards other markets on the African continent

The new company will be called Fluidra WaterLinx SA and with our combined products, resources and infrastructure will now be able to add even more value and support to our local and export customers as we will have access to Fluidra’s considerable international experience and world class domestic and commercial product range of pool equipment as well as fluid handling and irrigation equipment.

Fluidra WaterLinx - Fluidra acquires 72% of WaterLinx

Our new partners in Spain showing their excitement at the acquisition of WaterLinx.

  Subscribe To Newsletter


Join our community and be informed about the latest news, updates and special promotions.

*We guarantee that we will keep communication to a maximum of 2 newsletters per month, and that we will never share your details. You can always unsubscribe and opt out from our mailing list at any time.